SuperEnalotto iPhone App Help
This page contains help about using the various features available in the SuperEnalotto iPhone App.
Need to get in touch? Visit the Contact Us page for assistance.
How to view the latest SuperEnalotto lottery results
- Upon opening the app, the latest 5 SuperEnalotto results are downloaded and displayed.
- Tap a set of numbers to view more information for that draw, including a complete prize breakdown.
How to check your ticket
- Press ‘Checker’ on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the numbers from your ticket on the grid.
- Highlight the ‘Include SuperStar’ switch if your ticket includes the SuperStar option, then select your SuperStar from the grid.
- Once all required numbers have been selected, scroll to the bottom of the view and tap the ‘Check’ button. The ‘Reset’ button clears the grid allowing you to quickly check another set of numbers.
- Your numbers are shown at the top of the screen, with draw results beneath; the text above each draw confirms how many balls were matched.
- Tap ‘show only matching numbers’ to only view draws in which your numbers have matched.
- Please note, you can only win a prize if you have actually played in that draw. The Checker shows how your numbers have performed in the last 90 days, irrelevant of whether you have purchased a ticket for that draw. The Checker does not act as proof that you have won a prize.
How to generate random numbers
- Press the ‘Generator’ tab on the navigation bar.
- A random set of numbers will be displayed.
- Tap the ‘Generate Numbers’ button to create another random set of numbers.
How to view archive results
- Press the ‘Archive’ tab on the navigation bar.
- Select the year you want to view.
- Browse through results drawn in that year or select ‘Back’ to return to the choice of years.
How to change your language
- Select the cog icon in the top right of the screen.
- Select the language you want to use.