MillionDay is a lottery drawn every day at 19:00 CET, with a jackpot prize of €1,000,000 (after tax). The game offers a total of four prize tiers, with prizes awarded for matching two or more numbers.
Choose five numbers ranging from 1 to 55. Each entry costs €1.
If you play at a local shop, choose if you want to play for 2, 3, 5, 7, 10 or 20 consecutive draws, while if you play online you can choose anything between 2 and 20 consecutive draws. Leave it blank to play a single draw.
Pay for your entry. If you play at a retailer, keep your MillionDay ticket safe, because without it, you will be unable to claim a prize. If you play online, your ticket is securely stored in your account.
To play MillionDay you must be at least 18 years old. Players below the minimum age will not be permitted to play or claim any prizes won.
Draws take place at 19:00 CET every day, with ticket sales closing at 18:45 CET, then reopening for the next draw at 19:15 CET.
You win the jackpot by correctly matching all five numbers drawn.
To view the latest numbers from the draw, visit the MillionDay results page.
MillionDay has a total of four prize tiers, with overall odds of winning a prize approximately 1 in 17. Prizes can be won by matching two or more numbers, with the jackpot prize available to players matching all five numbers.
All MillionDay prizes are subject to 8% tax.
The following table lists all of the prizes available in MillionDay as well as the odds of winning each prize.
|Match||Odds of Winning||Prize (before tax)||Prize (after tax)|
|5||1 in 3,478,761||€1,086,956.52||€1,000,000.00|
|4||1 in 13,915||€1,086.96||€1,000.00|
|3||1 in 284||€54.35||€50.00|
|2||1 in 18||€2.17||€2.00|
|Overall Odds of Winning: 1 in 17|
All MillionDay prizes must be claimed within 60 days of the draw taking place, but how you collect your money depends on the amount you won and whether you played online or through a retailer.
Tickets Purchased at a Retailer
If you have won with a playslip purchased at a local retailer:
- €2 and €50 prizes can be claimed at any authorised lottery retailer.
- €1,000 prizes can be claimed in cash at the retailer which sold the ticket. In any other retailer it is possible to:
- Arrange for the winnings to be paid by bank transfer.
- Claim your prize in cash, should your ticket contain the sentence “Vincite pagabili in ogni ricevitoria”, meaning that your ticket was printed on a reduced-functionality Lottomatica terminal (usually located in railway stations, airports or motorway service stations).
- For €1,000,000 prizes, you must present your winning ticket at any Banca Intesa bank or at the Lottomatica Prizes Office in Via del Campo Boario 56 / D, 00154 in Rome. You will also be required to provide:
- The receipt of the winning ticket
- A valid ID card
- Your tax code
You will have to complete a payment request to have the money paid into either your bank account, your post office account or via a cheque at any Banca Intesa bank. You will then be given a photocopy of the wining receipt and a copy of the application form. A meeting will be set up for you to receive your money at a Banca Intesa bank two weeks later.
Tickets Purchased Online
If you have won a prize playing online:
- €2, €50 and €1,000 prizes are credited directly to your online gaming account and you can then withdraw the money.
For €1,000,000 prizes, you must arrange to collect your prize at any Banca Intesa bank or at the Lottomatica Prizes Office in Via del Campo Boario 56/D, 00154 in Rome. You will also be required to present:
- The ID code that uniquely identifies the winning bet (Found in the Play Detail section)
- A valid ID card
- Your tax code
Below is a timeline of all of the major events which have occurred in MillionDay:
7th February 2018
The First MillionDay Draw
MillionDay tickets went on sale in retailers for the first draw held later that evening.
16th February 2018
The First Million Was Won
The €1 million jackpot was won for the first time. The winner had purchased their ticket at the local shop managed by Mrs Oriana Failla in viale Mario Milazzo 108, Caltagirone (Catania).
7th March 2018
MillionDay Available Online
MillionDay became available to play online.