The SiVinceTutto is different to the main Superenalotto draw from the Italian Lottery operators in that if no jackpot winners (match 6 main balls) are found then the whole prize pool rolls down to all of the lower prize tiers.
Take a look at how the prize pool is split with and without a jackpot winner:
With a match 6 winner on SiVinceTutto:
- Match 6 – 50% of the prize pool
- Match 5 – 32.28% of the prize pool
- Match 4 – 3.36% of the prize pool
- Match 3 – 14.26% of the prize pool
With no match 6 winner of the SiVinceTutto jackpot:
- Match 5 – 34% of the prize pool
- Match 4 – 10.08% of the prize pool
- Match 3 – 55.92% of the prize pool
Of course it could be, as we have seen on previous SiVinceTutto draws, that there are no match 6 or 5 winners in which case the percentages will change.
Check back on 31st August shortly after the SiVinceTutto draw takes place for the numbers and prize breakdown results.